View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 08:40 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX

Clearly anyone disagreeing with nate is some kind of subordinate of tom's, brainwashed or payed to speak lies.Why, tom himself is clearly schizophrenic. Everyone should believe nate, because a guy with 5 screen names thats been banned from 2 public SVX forums and has laid absolute and complete blame for any and all problems with his automobile on the small handful of people who have attempted to fix it clearly composes himself in a more dignified and professional manor.

Also, Nate's very consistent stories and figures, such as the amount of money, for example, which he (had his girlfriend) spent on his (girlfriends) car with the money he got from running his (damp rag across his moms) bar. This figure alone is somewhere between 13k and 27k, depending on who's asking.

Also, a man who takes exit ramps at speeds fast enough to break the 255 rears loose, races jetta vr6's in Massachusetts's Midnight club,wonders just how far off his speedo is when it reads 155, and shifts at 7500 rpm CLEARLY drives his car in an un-abusive way, that wont likely harm a 16 year old car that was just re-assembled and driven for the first time in months. Nope, cant be any problems there

And of the re-assembly, of course the guy who put it together is to blame for anything wrong...Defects with the parts installed are 100% impossible. And compatibility between parts is always perfect, and needn't ever be checked. Pre-existing problems cant possibly create new ones, and installing having a mechanic install a new part, only to have that part get broken, clearly means that the installer did his job wrong (even if the same job was contracted by 3 different people with the same results)

Also, Just because nate decides he wants to change something, say, every 46 seconds, means tom should have easily been able to assist him with every decision made, via telephone call every hour , 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Fist sate wanted it black, then red, then white...It should have came to him with three new coats of paint on it each time....and with a nitros powered rwd turbo awd naturally aspirated powerplant too. Tire sizes need'nt mathematically compute in such a way that means theyll fit the car...Simply find your favorite tractor tire, spend ludacris amounts of money on wheels that were out of style 5 years ago, and shove them in.

(Follow this sentence closely kids, it gets tricky) Nope..I don't at all see how a guy that apparently owes someone the money they spent on something they didn't want their money back could possibly be trying to just get some free money by blaming other people for him spending the money in the first place, and demanding refunds on parts that he, the consumer picked, and money back from the labor for repairs that the consumer never payed to get not fixed. (hence the reason they are still broken)

Makes total sense to me

(And yes, I can pull quotes from both this site and the other to back my claims if I really needed to, but its so much more entertaining for you, the reader, to borrow someones account, go to the other forum board, and read the thread that Im drawing my opion from. I trust you will laugh less during, I dunno, a robin williams movie of some sort)
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten