View Single Post
Old 12-09-2002, 02:46 PM
FifthElement

Unhappy

The flash you created is basically exactly how my first and only accident occured. Only unfortunately, I wasn't the one who got hit.

For me it was at a red light. I checked the mirrors real quick, saw nothing, and then proceeded to change lanes. Needless to say, two vehicles can definitely not occupy the same lane. Damn Newton and his laws of physics!

The young lady I hit (more like scratched/dented since both cars were traveling about 5 mph) was in my blindspot when I checked the mirrors, as I'll bet you were in hers.

I ended up scratching/denting this young lady's car from her front fender to the back door. I was the one who caused the accident, yet she was the one who was crying! I felt terrible for her since I completely ruined her day. Of course a few days later, after I had to pay about a grand, those feelings were replaced with anger towards this young lady for getting in MY way.

What baffles me is how did she manage to take out the back of your car??? You'd think that if the front of your car was exposed enough to not get hit, she'd see you. I guess some people have their heads up their asses when they drive, especially drivers of SUVs/trucks.