View Single Post
Old 09-11-2002, 06:59 AM
I'm just sayin'..........

Re: Re: Guidelines for posting tomorrow 9/11

Quote:
Originally posted by vzSvx

I was so glad when I found this site...I talked to my acquaintances about it and was very proud being member of it. I used to look forward to visiting here everyday but to my dismay I found too much bickering and hostility going on lately, I must admit it hurts me a little bit that's why I don't visit as much as I used to. The climate has somehow changed and whatever happened to the nice and friendly atmosphere???
I totally agree. I must admit that I don't visit this sight nearly as much as I used to because of the bickering and such that has been going on the past few weeks. This was indeed a warm friendly atmosphere for those in need of info on such a wonderful car. Lately, IMHO the atmosphere isn't so friendly. Like Randy, I too was considering just not coming back here. I've spotted a few SVX's myself but refuse to leave a note or card telling them to visit because I'd be embarassed at what they might encounter.

Most of us are all adults here and I for one think it's time that we acted like it. I'm giving this another week or so and if I don't see any change, then I'm revoking my membership. I can get insults and negative comments from my son's mother.......

Just my $.02

'95 Laguna Blue Pearl SVX L AWD
'18 Kia Stinger GT Twin Turbo - Sunset Yellow