Thread: My poor SVX...
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 07:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via MSN to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to DreamingOfSpeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by BordeauxComet
It was some 18 year old girl so I couldn't exactly do that.
She was completely at fault so at least I wont be paying for anything.

Yeah, that may be the case with almost 160k...
Speaking as an 19 year old girl, its perfectly acceptable to beat the crap out of any girl who smashes your svx. Perfectly fair. If you want give me her name and address and i'll do it.

Anyone who damages my car pays maybe not immediately but eventually (like the neighbors kids who rode their bikes down the side and dented it all up, more than a month later they left the offending bike in the road, after a few hours of it sitting there, night fell and i put it in the trunk on my car where it sits 4 days later. They havent noticed yet but they will and at that moment i will dance in glee.)

I hope you can have it fixed. Fight hard (i'm sure there is at least one lawyer/svx owner who will help!) for them to repair it and remember this isnt just damage to your car this is emotional pain and you've had to suffer b/c its harder to get to work/school/dates(more emotional pain?) Be sure to make them pay you for how ever much gas was in the car when she hit you! At 3+ dollars a gallon you deserve repayment!