View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 11:50 PM
The Molinator

"settlement"

You guys are still tripping...over your own prejudices, HA! It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened here! You don't have to read the court records!...And you don't have to know the AG personally to figure this out!

BP is back in business! The only condition of the "settlement" is that the AG pays those who are owed monies by BP! DEBTS THAT WERE CREATED BY THE AG PUTTING BP OUT OF BUSINESS AND FREEZING THEIR ASSETS!!

Get a GRIP! Do you think the AG would allow BP to return to business if he had ANY evidence of wrongdoing!? The monies owed to distributors was CREATED BY THE ACTIONS OF THE AG! One of my best friends was receiving over $1000 per week in commissions with BP. THEY WERE BEING PAID UNTIL THE AG FROZE THE BP BUSINESS.

I hope the obvious will become so for you all! BTW, don't worry...I'm not gonna market BP again....[I received $300 of BP's intro CDs..and gave away $800 of product, right as the business was shut down!] I tried another gas additive product that didn't work for me...and I'm trying a new one that seems to have promise. Take care.. .. .
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!