View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 06:26 AM

Send a message via AIM to Iceman59718
Thanks for the tip earthworm. I checked out some of the information on SVXipedia and a lot of the information was useful, but not all of it seems to be accurate or is misisng some information. I wasn't sure which connector they meant to plug the blue wire into pin 6. Is is the smaller of the two black connectors? I also tried to follow the walkthrough to troubleshoot my ABS light being on, but I couldn't find the ABS control module anywhere under the passenger seat. Hi ensteele, I got the car from a guy named Marvin who lives in Seattle. I don't think he is in any of these groups because I mentioned that I would probably join some SVX forums if I bought the car and he didn't comment about being a member on this one or the Yahoo group. As far as the transmission is concerned I think I will drain out the old fluid and when I replace it with new I will add a quart of synthetic gear oil. Perhaps that will take away some of the notchiness. Thanks again for your help everyone. I learned the value of these forums when I purchased my old 200sx turbo a few years back. It's cool to see that even with all our fast paced lives we can stil come together to help each other out. Anyway, I suppose I better get back to work.