View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 11:48 PM
yeahyahoo

Unhappy ac blower fan not functioning

Hi,

Sorry to bother you all, I got a very big problem at here. Considering the foggy and icy windshield with no heat in the mid Winter with 23 degree F and below.

I have a 92 SVX with 134k, recently whenever I switched to either Auto, Econ, or Defrost mode in Low, Mid, Hi or fully auto, the ac blower fan completely not functioning. The digital temperature reading is working properly, I could check outside temperate and set the inside temperature. The car could crank effortlessly... yes the outside temperature for the past couple of days is quite nasty, consistantly below 6 degree F and normally around 23 degree F. The coolant fluid level is normal, I had the radiator swapped with a new one during Summer'03. Yes, the AC does functioning properly before, seems like it was gradually going toward the hibernation... meaning, ran for 5 ~ 10 minutes and stopped until now, it is completely stopped. This Summer, I encountered the AC fuses problem.... solved it by changing the blown fuses.

Any help or recommendation toward the problem solving or trouble shooting would be helpful.