View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 05:18 AM

Send a message via AIM to mikecg Send a message via Yahoo to mikecg
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomssvx
What is the problem with waiting? I mean, I understand why you would want to get this off the ground asap but there should not be too much of a hurry on things. I mean cap, if I make enough money this summer, I may be able to buy it by the beginning of August but right now I cannot afford to. I have been following the progress of this project with great interest but if you are gonna leave us high and dry because there are not enough orders in 2 months that would seriously suck for us and for you. Well gotta run i hope to see that you get the orders soon. Hey EARL why don't you pick up 6 or 7 of these kits? that would make Mike all tingly inside?

Tom
2 Months!! This thing has been in the planning stages for a year. 7 Months of development. I paid for mine at the end of August last year. I have been exstremly patient. I agreed to give ECUTune a little long even though the proto-type is done, because I know they will be losing money if they cant sell more. It's hard to give up $5000 for something and waiting this long for it. Everyone know it was coming and if you were serious about it you could have started saving up. I've managed to put away enough to pick up another SVX and do a manual conversion on it plus an extra $2000 saved up for some boby parts and eventually a paint job. I know some of you are in school and make less then me, but you could have put a little away each month.