View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 01:52 PM
Javelinman

Ranting about the SVX

Ok everyone I have to rant about some stuff!
Now that I have owned my SVX for a whopping 2 weeks I have noticed some things about the SVX owning experience.
The first thing is If you own an SVX you don't belong to any group! We are not ricers! From what I can see is that most of the littlie ricers( not that I would ever want to be one) are afraid of us when they see us coming.
Next thing! Why is it that a car that once sold for 25 thousand plus are now going for practically nothing?
What I'm getting at is that you can go buy a 92-95 SVX with lower miles for under $6000 dollars. Or you can get a nice 92-95 with high miles for under $4000 What gives? Don't get me wrong I have seen some SVX's that were very high priced but still not that bad!
I would think that a car that is as nice, fast, fun to drive as an SVX would sell for more! Am I wrong for thinking that? It's not like there Honda CRX's that are a dime a dozen! the SVX is a rare car!

One more thing how is it that like No one knows what an SVX is? I was asked by like 6 people on saterday what kind of car it was.

Javelinman