View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 10:10 AM
Formerly known as henryrace@hotma

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXBart View Post
Audrey
before you let them tint your windows try to find some one who had it done by those guys and take a look at what they did.
here is my story
D&L window tinting i baltimore did windows on my whifes Murano,it look very good no problems no corection was needed.My whife got me gift card so i could do my svx .I went to D&L.
I asked them if there is going to be problems with svx (window shape) they said : no! so i let them do it . it costed me 225$ +75$ gift card 3M film
after 3 days i was back and asked them to redo 3 windows(1 cut to much,2 with a lot of bubles and swirles from heat gun too- much heat gun)they re did it -no problem.
after 2 days i was back again with exactly the same windows that looked much worst than before and asked to redo it again(i was polite all the time)
They said no and if i want i can talk to ovner in 15 minutes so i waited.
he was trying to tell me that it was normal that there are gona be some bubles so i asked how much is normal because on my other car there is nothing. He said that they where lucky with my other car!But he told me to come next day to his other store.
next day morning i was there he and his 5 workers came to me and started telling me that it absolutely normal and is propably because the car is old .he even told me that windows now look better than rest of car .and that i'm not worried about scratches and dings and bad rims.and that i have waranty dosnot mean that they gona do it all over again.
i was speachless finaly he let me pic one window to be redone!
\so i went to 3 difrent window places to se what they think about my windows. every one of them said that amount of debris .air bubles and swirles was not normal and whole car should be redone.
I was thinking about writing a letter to Better Buisness Buerau and 3M rep. but i dont have time to dill with that and i dont write englisch too god.
but i did some thing else: i know about 5 persons now that did not had their cars done by D&L because of what i toold them about my car

So be carefull Audrey

You can add me to the list i was thinking about taking my car there but you can forget it now. Bart did you ever get done correctly somewhere else..
89 Yamaha FJ1200
07 Yamaha FJR1300

"GO RAVENS"