View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 07:40 AM
Endangered Species

Send a message via MSN to -JJ-
Rigoli Racing and the SVX

Hey all new here so HI

Ok this information was requested by SilverSpear, so here is what i know;

Tony Rigoli is the owner of the Australian Performance Shop TRP (Tony Rigoli Performance), he, as some of you maybe aware was responsible for the 8.9 second 1/4 mile WRX!!!, it puts out 542hp no nitrous !!!!!!

now being an svx owner for only 3 days forgive me but i think it runs a modified svx auto = 4EAT???

I got wind of a rumor at the Subaru Rally of Canberra that an american shop had taken his design and made it even better, and that he was now turning his sights to to a heavy modification of an EG33 to condinue winding down that quater mile time!!!!!

i will look into this in more detail, especially now as i own an SVX!!!!

TRP web site:
http://www.rigoliracing.com.au/

Your friend from downunder
Jake

Update*

i Just found the thread with the EG33 WRX in it, i would have posted there sorry!!!!

But the reverse intake set up is as you have said; a shorter distance for the frountmount intercooler piping allowing for an unrestricive flow from engine to turbo to intercooler to engine!!! not for any topmount or other hood perposes

If you view my link to TRP and go to the 8 second wrx, you will find pics of its ej20/25 motor with a reverse intake set up, it also alows for higher boost pressures!!!

removed intake silencer, k&N pannel filter, trans cooler, 94 JDM 4eat, Noltec front swaybar mounts, Motorsport D&S disks with EBC Greenstuff pads

Last edited by -JJ-; 06-22-2005 at 07:56 AM.