View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 09:33 AM
Anti-BS Vigilante

Send a message via ICQ to Chicane Send a message via AIM to Chicane
Barcelona Red SVX dream

I had this dream that I was in this crazy tripped out world that was a mixture of Grand Theft Auto, and Mario64. It had all the bright colors and land masses of Mario64, but it was undoubtedly very close to GTA. Bad guys. Good guys. Guns. And at one point, someone STOLE my SVX. Yeah! They freaking walked up to it, undoubtedly hit triangle somehow (even though I was IN the game/world/dimension, it all felt very real), and drove off! I was so pissed! But then, outta the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of something red..driving my direction. I ran up in front of this GORGEOUS barcelona red SVX, with a 97 grill and really nice wheels... opened the drivers door, said "I need this!" and yanked the driver out and hopped in. WOW. It only had 73,000 miles!!!!! The suspension was SOOOOO much nicer than my car, so much quieter... it was amazing to drive...but what was really strange is that in this world, they REVISED the svx's interior from 95 onwards. This one had the new interior. Okay, it was still tan leather, with tan carpet and everything, but the dash was COMPLETELY different. The gauges were all bright blue with red needles, like newer VWs... and over where the pass side mirror was, inside the car there was another round black piece of plastic, similar to the temperature control gauge. Yep. The passenger could control their side's temperature independantly to the rest of the car, kinda like the latest Rivieras. So then, I turned on the radio. It was a stock radio,b ut it was all machined aluminum, and it also had blue illumination. All of the sudden, both temperature controls changed their readouts and they said "EQ" and there were some LED levels that were bumping with the techno playing in the car. Then I noticed hte console. It was COMPLETELY different. IT was almost kinda like the new G35 coupes. It had an LCD screen, and all these little 1.5" round gauges with chrome trim around them, not cheesy, but classy, and they showed all sorts of engine vitals.

Anyway...

that was my dream. The car was fast and competent. Later, Kristin and I killed this fat lady and some other dude, and we took their guns but we didn't have ammo, and I opened a door and George Washington was ready for me with a shotgun... he pumped about 4 rounds into my chest, and I knew I was a goner. Then I went to some other pinkish purple world.

- Rob