View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 07:52 AM
Uses the ignore feature

Registered SVX
Re: Feeler: ECUtune Stage 3 Supercharger Intake

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetItSnow View Post
So ya hand down the '97 and pick up something in a less "refined" vintage.
It is a 96 but it is also my daily driver. I have to admit that I didn't buy this car as a collector's item. I bought it because it was low mileage from down south and cheaper than comparable Legacys and Outbacks. It was a "what the hell" kind of decision. What I would really love is to get a project car that I don't need to depend on daily. The problem is that I don't have the garage or tools to work on one properly and that would cost more than the car itself. Still, it could become a nice hobby for my remaining years which I hope will be many. One of my neighbors has a nice setup in his garage. He is a forensic doctor. He has a lift which I think he uses mainly to increase his garage's capacity so he can store his Ferrari when not in use. If he moves to Florida for his retirement, I may buy his house from him. For now I use him as an example for my youngest son as to why it is still good to be a doctor. That and the fact that he is a wicked smart kid and we need more "good" doctors.

1996 Polo Green Subaru SVX LSi, 168,XXX miles, Redline D4 ATF, Redline 75W90 gear oil, K&N HP-4001 Oil Filter, Mobil 1 5W50 FS (3qt) and 5W30 High Mileage (4qt) Oil Blend, Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid, AC Delco A975C Air Filter, NGK BKR6EIX-11 plugs, Centric Rotors, Power Stop Evolution Carbon Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads
2005 Gray Acura RL, 165,XXX miles, Redline D4 ATF with Lubegard Platinum Protectant, Mobil 1 5W20 High Mileage Extended Performance Oil
2009 Red Toyota Venza, 123,XXX, Mobil 1 5W30 High Mileage Oil
1992 Red Ferrari 348 ts, 82,XXX, Redline everything