View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Jaundice76

just found out my exhaust needs replaced

pretty sure that im going to need help in designing a new system, im not sure what needs replaced yet, but im thinking even if its just a muffler, or cat, i should just replace everything. I want a mean aggressive sound, but not ricey, i would be a walking contradiction if i got a riced out exhaust because i made fun of my friends eclipse for having a "fist-fvckable" exhaust that sounds like a suped up lawnmower on roids. I was looking into the motorsport exhaust because i am a highschool student and i dont think im gonna have the money for a stebro but i was wondering people said that they said there is something they would change about the motorsport setup, and i was wondering what i would tell the shop installing my exhaust to do?

any help would be appreciated, im at my wits end, we took my car to a trusted shop only to have them tell us that they think the subaru dealership ripped us off and didnt replace any of the parts they said they did, and the fact that they didnt notice the "cherry red" exhaust was infuriating, the owner of this other shop says im lucky the car hasnt caught fire.. they are going to be looking into all the things that subaru allegedly checked already because they dont think subaru even did anything.

(EDIT and any ohio members know of any good exhaust shops?)

but thats besides the point input would be great from you nice folks at subaru-svx.net forums

Last edited by Jaundice76; 03-27-2006 at 09:26 PM.