View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 01:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to redlinedeath Send a message via Yahoo to redlinedeath
Re: i dont know why they pissed me off so much, help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPartsGirl View Post
Y Hopefully one day they will realize that life doesn't happen a 1/4mi at a time.
LMAO!!

Well, the kid wont so much as look in my general direction anymore. thats most likely because everytime he walks in the door, or walks out, i dont care how many customers are in the store, as long as there isnt one at my counter, i start singing "too fast, too furious" loud enough for him to hear me, along with most of the store.

sad thing, the other guy whos trying to move to manegement came in on his day off and picked up a master cylinder for his g/f or little sister, or maybe just friends car, and as im ringing him up, i think "oh, how lucky, hes going to get to bleed out his whole brake system!!". i hate bleeding brakes, so i mention that, in a friendly manner, like "oh man, that sucks, you gotta bleed out your brake system to clear the lines out of any air!" and he looks at one of the other sales guys, and asks me why he should, how to do it, and says "well, shell probably be ok if i dont do it, right?"

its sad, because people often ask us behind the counter for advice.