View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 04:11 AM

Registered SVX
Re: i dont know why they pissed me off so much, help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Just Eric View Post
Meh, just ignore any and all car babble going on there. when auto cross season rolls around, invite them out. when they can't make it around a cone course you'll get the respect you don't even care to have.
Win

Yeas that be good to do. always wanted to do some autocrossing.
The old owner of my XT6 did a lil bit of that. he got some good times and ended up being faster than a EVO3 around the track.
Its good to show off what your car can do. espically at a legal event since they would have all your times etc written down.
I Do not approve of illegal street racing.

Ive Known a few people that talk thru the hole in there head but dont really know a thing about cars.
and they say there car is stupidly powerful etc...

about the only way in hell you get a chance to own a car with over 1000 plus hp at the fly wheel or even at the wheels is to buy a GTR Skyline thats used to be a ex Jap show car.
There has been a few famous ex Jap show cars come up here for sale. Could get them for cheap at 20 to 30k...
Had many of Hundreads of Thosens of dollars spent on them.
Has all the best quiatly in them. and are reliable at the high Hp

Mind you if some of these guys wanted 1 they probley act cool and destroy it in a accident
1973 1400 GSR Yelo 2 Door Coupe awaiting Restoration

Last edited by subbieatnz; 03-18-2009 at 04:44 AM.