View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 08:44 AM
There is no charge for Awesome

Send a message via AIM to Chuckles
Registered SVX
Re: i dont know why they pissed me off so much, help!

So many people, talking so much BS, its enough to make you violent. I lived in Michigan, Lansing area for several years, Originally from Boston Ma. Would you believe those people are so cocky, I had a Meijers (Like Walmart) cashier correct me on my Boston ACCENT! I tried to explain I GREW UP there, but NOPE.. She visited there for a week and I was doing it wrong.

You need to remember: Ignorance is like a fine wine, under the the right conditions it will grow and mature endlessly (why stupid people never leave the places they are born) . Take it out of its environment and all you get is stinky vinegar (normal people can learn and grow, adapt to change and still flourish). The point here, Ignorant people get in your head because to them, that makes them feel strong, but you know you are right, and that makes you stronger.

Just remember to be open to possibilities when somebody points out something you are wrong about too. We all have our days of glory, and our days of shame.

92' Subaru SVX LS-L Claret http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3214312 for the pics and stuff