View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 03:26 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASchemel
I'm fine a little soar, I will be fixing my car. I do not care what state farm says or the body shop. I want my SVX back. I am not letting them keep it just to turn around ant sell it for them selves.
I would not advise this..... I did the same thing about a year ago and am just now getting my car back.... The hassle and wait and cost is not worth it.... (Unless you have alot of stuff done to yours like mine.... If you wanna know about my accident, look in my locker... There are pics from it... And just so ya know, GEICO decided to total it.... The damage was nothing.... Yours can be repaired but if there is any damage to the Strut Towers, I would just say, keep it for parts and get yourself a new one... You will be better off in the long run... Hope all goes well for ya!!

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...