View Single Post
Old 11-04-2002, 05:19 PM
I hate stupid people!

Send a message via AIM to BoominSVX
Can Someone PLEASE help me??

I have my car in my garage, it's been there for 3 hours now. I went into market basket to see a friend that works there. My alarm worked fine when I went in. I came out, disarmed it, and attempted to open the door, but it wouldn't open. I could turn the key, but not unlock it. I had to use the key on the passenger door and go in that way, but the door look wouldn't lift on the drivers side. When I pulled up the door opener, it just went right ahead and opened. Now it's stuck in the unlock position. I can't even force it down. When I push the passenger side one down, it doesn't make the sound of the vacume locks that it did before. I did attempt to give it a jolt to the wire that triggers the lock, but nothing happened. I also took the door apart and all the rods are still in place, no wires unplugged either. Someone please give me a point in the right direction and a little good news
92 SVX LSL, Ebony Mica/Grey leather, K&N Cone, Pioneer Dehp-7300 premier, White Guages, Radar detector, Volfenhag VDX 12's, Memphis ST1000D digital amp, CompuSTAR 2000AS 2 way paging alarm with visual confirmation, and auto start. Cell Holder, Xenon (Ebay) bulbs in highs lows and fogs, Wire loom in engine bay, and a kitchen sink complete with soap dispensor and soap scum.