View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 05:51 PM
FLATT racing div.

Registered SVX
Re: Welcome to our newest member: Tokyo-KT

soiwulf, your suspension is just what I was wanting to do on my svx.

Do you know of any svx owner running the ARAGOSTA suspension by FLATT racing?

Currently I have imported the FLATT half-spoiler,and Dual stainless catback (on the way from japan as we speak).

I also have the delta sides and grill, A strut tower brace that a seller by flattnanese sold on YJA, the BOXER jdm engine cover and Alcyone tail panel, JDM hood emblem and silverspears polyurethane front sway bar bushings. I currently have cross drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads and stainless steel brake lines. I used to run ENDLESS SSY brake pads(very expensive). However, they are impractical for daily use, they grind when cold, they smooth out as they warm up- as they are intended for track use. Still have these with most of thier life on them. See attachments.

I still plan to upgrade to thier cold air intake pype, and suspension. I know it is very expensive, I have been saving up money for quite some time. Great things don't just happen overnight.

Unsure if the FLATT ECU upgrade will help a non JDM svx as those were made for use with the JDM SVX. Does anyone know why a US SVX could not run this upgraded JDM ecu. Engine wise it should control the same, however it may have to do with the different layout and control of the electronics?

I plan to do one suspension upgrade and do it right the first time. With the aragostas with the roberuta's and some nice 19" gun metal volk TE-37's with some Toyo's.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00033.JPG (135.3 KB, 966 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00034.JPG (148.9 KB, 920 views)

former:
1991 4wd XT6 5sp. (SUBDUED)

Last edited by Alcyone Lunacy; 08-07-2009 at 02:27 AM. Reason: addition