View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
New batch: Front poly swaybar bushings

This is no longer a group buy since I no longer need money up front.

People have been asking me so I'm getting another batch of bushings made up. For those who are not familiar with the successful group buy a few years back here's the link.

I will be updating this post in the near future once I have definite information on the price. I was told that the price of polyurethane has gone up but I'm going to do my best to keep the price the same ($30/pair)...possibly even offer discounts.

EDIT
Alright, sorry about the delay. I'm setting the final price. These bushings are ready to go.

Just 2 swaybar bushings will cost USD$35 (2 pieces/includes shipping).
The complete front/rear bushing set will cost $55 (4 pieces/includes shipping).
Rear diff mounts will cost $80 (2 pieces/includes shipping).
The entire set of bushings & mounts will cost $125 (6 pieces/includes shipping).

Compared to the original group buy this is $5 cheaper for the fronts, $15 cheaper for the 4 bushings and $40 cheaper for the entire set.

For those interested payment is the same as before:

- Paypal: dcss@mymts.net
- Cheque: email sales@svx-iw.com for mailing information or to arrange alternate payment options

Last edited by Earthworm; 06-09-2015 at 10:20 AM. Reason: typo