View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksied-X
I highly doubt that. There's been rumors of a Legacy STi ever since there's been an STi. Besides, do you really think they'd dump an engine like that in a plain jane Legacy? Maybe if it was in a Legacy coupe, like the sweet photochop on Nabisco. Otherwise, there won't be anything like that unless it's the B11S, or something resembling it.
I know the rumor been around since the the launch of the STi, but the legacy is just more than a plain jane car, it has a better chassi design than the current Impreza, being stiffer per weight, and having better suspension geometry. I could easiley see Subaru dumping in a turbo 6, expecialey since the new 7 seater (Tribeca?) will need some turbo power to keep up with its competitors that easily have about 50hp and torq on it right now. And besides the Sti is a four door plain jane car too. I think it would be a decent i dea for subaru since there tring to move upmarket and be in the performance area, they would need a car that could beat up a M5 in every way and i dont see the impreza doing that.

Last edited by svxsubaru1; 04-19-2005 at 09:07 AM.