View Single Post
Old 07-18-2001, 08:23 AM
Lowered SVX

SVX returned to its rightful owner.

after two weeks of hell i finally got my SVX back yesterday. i was supposed to have to pay for the labor to put the axles back in. my mechanic warranties the parts for one year and labor is only 90 days. so anyway i go to pick up my car and she says, "i spoke with Sharon (the owner) and she said that there will be no charge this time!!" beautiful!! what is really amazing is that it wasnt her fault and she still didnt charge me!

see eddy that is customer service! my local dealer would piss on me before they did anything no charge.

it was awesome to drive the SVX again......damn she handles good....no body roll, firm, and fast. hmmmm....just the way i like my women..... yeah right i am married.....
1994 SVX, true dual Magnaflow exhaust, K&N filter, 17" Enkei RS6 wheels, Bridgestone Potenza RE730 225/45/17 rubber, zinc plated cross-drilled rotors with yellow painted brake calipers. B&M tranny cooler rated at 19,000 GVW. GC springs and Koni strut inserts installed and the car is lowered two inches all the way around!!
"Too much fun to drive!"