Thread: 105 weee
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2003, 05:55 PM
$VX

105 weee

this is a stupid story, but kinda funny. Last night, my friends and I ran down to a local ski hill to see somebody. We chilled there for a while, then left. We had two cars, a crappy 80s GM vehicle, and my SVX. Well, I was in the lead, and basically, to get back home, you had to take about 6 miles of straight roads with 90 degree turns (farmland roads), then a highway, then some in town driving. Well, I took off, and hauled ass on the farm roads. Needless to say the 80s gm vehicle was just absolutely slaughtered. Once I was way ahead of the other car, I ducked down a side road and turned off my lights, then sat for a minute, and watched them go by. I then got behind them, only far enough that they couldn't tell it was me. Once we hit the highway, I floored it and saw them way up ahead. In less than a minute I caught up to them and I passed them at 105mph. Hehe.

Once we all got back, John's response was "dude, was that you who flew by us?!" And I started laughing. Apparently, the conversation in there car was like this:

John: Well, I'd ahve to say right now Hybrid is the band I'm really dig- WOAH!
Craig: Holy ****, that guy was hauling.

Hehehe. I love this car.

- Ca$h