View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 10:54 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob
Sorry Shadow, I went to school to get an education not a job so your figures and logic mean nothing to me. If I loose both my houses, all 5 cars, my truck, my cycle and my scooter I'll still have something that can't be taken away.
You didn't mention that before. If that's what you're looking for, then it was worth the money to you right? I'm talking about 95% of the population who are looking for a job, not just knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob
Remember an idiot is still an idiot regardless how much money they have.
Amen to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir
Wow, Shadow. I'm impressed. I didn't know your friends could pass the bar right out of highschool. Dude that highschool must be something else. Can you please state the name so that we all may send our kids to that highschool?
It would make sense if you had actually read my post. Go back and try it again, maybe you'll get it this time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir
What fields are your other friends working in? The ones that went to a state college? It sounds like your friend the Chemical Engineer is worthless.
Teacher, Mechanical Engineer and Pharmacist.

Whether the Chemical Engineer is worthless or not is irrelevant. He went to an Ivy League school so he was guaranteed to make 6 figures right?