Thread: PDX sighting
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 11:19 PM
Liv'n the hobo life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondasucks View Post
Yeah I think it is not just mere coincidence that the name of our cars is one letter off from sex :-P

I know all about the head turning, I'm so used to it that the other day when a couple of the lot attendants stuck a bunch of the plastic stuff they put on the new cars all over my SVX that it was about the fourth person that gave me a WTF?? stare that made me realize there was stuff all over the passenger side of my car
Lol, the other day while calling around for parts the guy at Sears said "Excuse me?! Did you Say Subaru S...E...X..."

Also, speaking of headturning, coming to work down Mill Plain Sunday two asian gentlemen (mid 40s-early 50s) in a suv next to me were pointing and motioning with his finger the car's "lines" and looked to be trying really hard to see the front badge on the hood. They kept noodle necking for about 1/4 mile, and really focusing right in on my car I smiled and they seemed really interested...but the driver was scaring me cuz he was even looking through the right back passenger window while we were in traffic .

Once in my XT I had a bunch of people "looking" at the car...it was only once someone said something, I realized it was because my half drank Mountain Dew was on the rear bumper. Didn't move once doing 60mph for over 6 miles! Now that's areodynamics...

Welcome to the site Newkid17!
01 Outback (DD)
89 XT-6 Newest Project
Representing Vancouver, WASHINGTON! woot!
My Locker