View Single Post
Old 04-19-2004, 11:42 AM

Registered SVX
Great time! Photos coming.......

Just wanted to write a quick note to thank all of the organizers of the meet for the best weekend we've had in a long time. We are looking forward to next year already.

I've been working all morning on downsizing the photos I took at the meet so that I can post them in my locker. I took about 80 pix, excluding those I took of the local scenery during the rally, so if you can't find your car in at least one of these photos, you weren't there!!! (with the possible exception of 'lanciat', who was only there for a few hours)

I'll post the photos in my locker when I get them all downsized. In the meantime, if you want a copy of the photo in this post, follow the link. There are assorted sizes (and resolutions), in case you want to download & print them.

P.S. If anyone has a picture of the sign-up board with all the signatures on it, please post it. I missed the last two guests, but before I got a chance to take another picture, the board was gone. The pic I have is from Saturday night.

1992 Liquid Silver LSL, >230K -- "Silver Bullet" // dimpled/slotted rotors, SS brakes lines, 5000K HID headlights // TRI-TONE paint