View Single Post
Old 06-02-2001, 04:35 AM
Dumba$$ Mechanic

A sad day at eddycats garage...

I loaned out my precious generator. My wife's niece and her beau are making a movie and needed to buy or borrow one. (sniff) You do realize that probably within the next day or so the power in the area is going to go out don't you? (sob) It even started on the third pull and purred like Eddy! (it doesn't have but maybe an hour running time on it!)

On a lighter note though, I found a bunch of fake leather coats at the liquidation world. 20 bucks each. I had to buy one, they look really cool, don't know how they'll hold up, but the last real leather coat I bought cost me 300 bucks on sale! I *think* I've talked the wife into going in and looking at them also, they must've had a fire somewhere or something, they look fine and aren't irregular, but they are dirt cheap! Don't know if you guys have stores like that where you are...*amazing* deals sometimes! I bought a dvd tower from them, just identical to the VHS tape tower I got somewhere else...about 1/5th the price! They had barrels of these cigarette case things...nice looking and they included lighters...49 cents! Great stocking stuffers, heck you can't buy just the lighter for that normally! I sure do wish they sold booze...I'd never shop anywhere else!