View Single Post
Old 12-16-2001, 12:39 AM
GoTaWRXwannaSVX

Talking Hello. My name is Billy, and Im a Suba-holic!

Hello...
First things first.
This is my first post! YAY! *bows down* Hello everyone. My name is Billy... Im a 19 year old 'mature' kid.. (LOL). But now, let's dont flame me already!!! Let me tell you more about myself.
I am not your everyday 19 year old WRX driving punk. I have been HUGE into Subarus since as long as I can remember.. often being the wierd kid in school fantasizing about a SVX or ... B.R.A.T.! I have had 14 different subarus that I can remember. 12, which I still own. They range from 1981 to 2002. Here's a quick list.
1981-1986... then to 2002.
2 GL Station wagons
3 GL-10 wagons
3 B.R.A.T.S
2 GL-10 Sedans
1 GL Sedan
1 WRX (Blaze Yellow... rice color... but.. no rice!)
My parents currently drive my pre-wrx car, a 95 Legacy.

I started a very succesful webpage about subarus.. www.ultimatesubaru.net which is the home to the "Ultimate Subaru Message Board" a board which has been around for SEVERAL years, and gets an average of about 3,500 hits a day! Not bad.. at least, Im proud of it!
I love ALL subarus and welcome any abandoned ones into my home!!
I am currently employeed at UPS, which is where I plan to stay until my retirement day! I make my OWN car payments, and my own house payments.. Not your typical 19 year old.
Now.. enough about my babbling.. Im sure you guys have already heard more than enough about me!!!!
Now, here's why Im here when I dont even own an SVX...........
you ready..........?
IM IN LOVE WITH THEM. Yes, I admit it, I too am a junkie!!
I have to get one, soon!! I have always wanted one, and have always passed them on by... but, now, I am needing a new vehicle to keep miles off the WRX... the SVX is a much nicer daily driver, as far as comfort. Sure, it doesnt have the speed, but it's got the looks, comfort and style that most cars dont have! It's a true classic.
So now, on the count of three... and I hope this isnt too late.... everyone repeat after me...
"JEFF SELL BILLY YOUR CAR!"
Man, it's just what I want.. I will be buying an SVX within 2 weeks, and I HAVE GOT TO GET JEFFS! a guy that is local (60 miles) has one, but I WANT JEFF'S!
Look forward to seeing/hearing alot from me, dont be shy to email me, and Im sure, like all Subaru people, that ya'll will welcome me to the family with open arms... just overlook my age, I promise Im not your typical kid.

With Subaru wishes,
Billy