View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 11:05 PM
Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow248
Yes...that's what happens when you're 24 and daddy didn't buy you everything you ever wanted. Then you actually have to pay for stuff on your own. Unfortunately, cars still cannot be considered needs. It's a tragedy, i know.
what the hell are you talking about? lay off teh pipe, man.

Quote:
MB doesn't care about alot of things. Including their own customers. They also do not care about building a worthwhile car, let alone one that is anywhere near worth the pricetag they put on it. All they seem to care about is building a car, then advertising the hell out of it.
what the hell are you talking about?
how many MB's have you purchased? what exactly are you basing this on? if anything, you just described GM. how about all those stupid GM commercials with the Cobalt and Corvette playing ball with each other? if i see that farging commercial one more time, i'm gonna get angry. really angry.

Quote:
I can do the same thing they do...repeat after me...

"Rich-looking people drive Mercedes Benz...therefore if I want to look rich, I must buy one. I'll buy one and people will think i'm important."
what the hell are you talking about?
"NASCAR guys drive Monte Carlos...therefore if i want to look like a NASCAR dude, I must buy one. I'll buy one and people will think i'm a NASCAR driver. goes with my mullet, too."

Quote:
So my budget go-fast-mobile is only good for drag racing...but yours is more than that? I guess the fact that mine will outrun and outhandle yours by quite a margin is negligeable?
your go fast mobile won't handle anything when its sitting in the garage all winter. your go fast mobile also won't carry four passengers in comfort. your go fast mobile probably doesn't handle very well in the rain with wide tires and RWD. i don't see why you must continually compare your TA to my cars. i don't consider myself a racecar driver. do you? do you go to the track very often? do you lay rubber at every redlight, and take every turn at high G's? i like my cars for what they do all year long and in any weather. i'd like to have a fun weekend car, but my time doesn't allow for maintaining an extra car. one daily driver for me, one for the wife. besides, i'd rather use my extra cash for something i'll get even more use out of - a nicer house. my cars do pretty much what i want as far as performance and utility. sure, im gonna spend a little upgrading the LGT, but i'm not gonna go nuts. why? i don't race it. its a daily driver. its a very *fun* daily driver, but i'm not going to kid myself into thinking i REALLY need to swap out the turbo, get bigger injectors, $5000 brakes, headers, and a custom dyno tune. many people will, just for bragging rights on teh internet. many people race, or have the money to blow on frivolous stuff like this, but i don't. i imagine 90% of the people that mod their cars heavily aren't even able to use all that performance very often. i'm very happy with my cars. have fun in Shadow's World.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)

Last edited by Landshark; 04-25-2005 at 11:08 PM.