View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 08:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxxx26
Kelvin, those are good points to think about when using ebay. However, give me a break - I looked at the ad and it's misleading at best. The description of the seller said mint condition. To me - and most people - mint condition means "as new". Granted, it's an assumption that the tires would all match, but it's a reasonable assumption if a seller is marketing a set of mint condition wheels. This is going way beyond "talking up" his product, it's fraud. "in my opinion".
It depends. The SVX is an older car now. Today, mint means 'really great shape', it doesn't mean 'totally perfect'. And no, I am not the seller, but if I was the seller, I don't think I'd be refunding this guy either. Again, it was his responsibility to ask for really high res pictures if he wanted wheels that were completely flawless. If I were selling them, I probably would describe them as mint also, BUT, I would have pointed out ANY flaws I would found, just so I'm sure people know what they're getting. It is possible this guy didn't even notice these flaws.