View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 01:31 PM

Registered SVX
Talking 96 Red Lsi soon to be on the road

Hello,

Most of you may not remember me, as I havent posted in quite some time. I was the unfortunate one with the 96 Lsi with salvaged title from ebay way back in Oct. 2005 Does the name, Buck Jones ring a bell. You may know me now. I finally got a clear Title last June, and have just now started repairs to get her on the road. We just finished the rear bearing install last night, and installing Race concepts slotted and dimpled rotors, NHT Red powder coated calipers, and stainless brake lines from Dale in AZ. Next is tranny fluid and filter change, (Amsoil synthetic ATF) differential oil (Amsoil synthetic gear lube), and Tranny cooler. Then we move on to the engine, water pump, timing belt, spark plugs, seals, etc. Also New Beige steering wheel and airbag, and passenger airbag to be installed. Then Tires and wheels and she should be ready to go. Its been a long wait to say the least. I still dont know what its like to be a true SVX owner, but hopefully will very soon. I'd like to personally thank John Hoffman, whos been calling me since Oct. 2005 and giving me insight, hope, encouragement, and determination in getting my SVX on the road. Of course none of this would be possible without the help of member SVX-FF Steve (sorry forgot your last name), and his Dad the Maryland State Police DMV inspection officer who helped me get a clear Maryland Title. I will be registering the car in my home state of Connecticut. Thanks, and hope to post much more often in the near future.

Dan Mancini
96 Brilliant Red Lsi 94k miles
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0933.jpg (839.4 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0934.jpg (748.9 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0936.jpg (877.5 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0937.jpg (863.8 KB, 128 views)