View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 06:11 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94atxvr2
First of all i pm'ed budfreak and told him about the issue that i didnt have a box, and asked him if he had any ideas or if he could ship it. So bud how could i be scamming someone if i asked you to help me ship it?

Also what is the big deal if i part out a car or not? I mean its none of your buisness if i want to part MY car out. If someone needs parts to keep their car running why can i sell parts to them.

If you want something let me know , if you are here to talk trash and call me a scam dont read it and dont post.

Also i can work on the car and replace things but the car is sooo much more trouble than that. Every time i fix something more things go wrong and i dont have a large budjet.

These cars are old, and this platform really isnt going anywhere performance wise , so why cant i sell parts to people who love these cars. Its cool that there is this forum and alot of you seem to be cool guys and helpful, but some are complete dicks.
First of all, Cut your tone down as it won't fly here what so ever, Especially with me. Number 2, I recall being willing to help and never heard from you again and it doesn't sound like me to turn somebody down for help. Number 3, You are parting this SVX simply because you don't want to work on it. If you really wanted to fix it then you could have posted here with the questions and we would have happily helped and gotten you what you needed to fix it. Hell, I would have drove out there for very little and helped if you would have asked. The reason we aren't very happy about this is the fact that there are only so many SVX's left on this planet, And here you are parting one that could be fixed for probably very little. Trust me, I have one of the tightest budgets around here and I know what you mean, But I manage to keep my SVX rolling and give it what it needs because I TRY. People here are very willing to help, If you ASK. Plus, When I wrote you about buying the car whole you tried to get me to pay 1,500 for it! And then you told me you were going to part it just because it would make you more money that way. That just doesn't go well around here. I know this because I took a bunch of flak for parting out 2, But I had to make people understand I had no choice because 1 of the cars wasn't even mine or my decision and the other sat for 5 years without moving and was SHOT. But anyway, Good luck selling much here as I told you when this all started. It's going to be slow going for you with your reasons for parting and attitude.