View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 02:43 PM
Subaru Parts Guy

Registered SVX
Re: OEM parts discount?

I just wanted to update this thread if anyone is looking for OEM parts, and sort of introduce myself to anyone who could use my help.

I take part in running the site mastriasubaruparts. com. (I work in the parts department at a Subaru dealer based in Raynham, MA.)

I've dealt with a few members here with OEM parts sales, as well as private sales from my own stash of SVX stuff.

We have recently revamped our website a bit. We are now offering a 30% discount for most OEM Subaru parts. (I am no longer available to offer additional discounts or free shipping with coupon codes, sorry about that.)

I'm here at Subaru on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7am-7pm, and Saturdays from 7-5. Someone is always here during business hours to process orders, but I'm sort of the resident SVX guy at the dealership.

If you need to get in touch with me for any reason, you can email us at parts@mastriasubaru.com.

Email is usually the best way to get in touch with me as I check my computer often. (I usually browse the SVX network on my spare time, so if you need to contact me regarding new OEM parts, please email me at the dealership and not through PM)

I look forward to any service I can provide to the community. Consider me one of your dealership hook-ups.

Jim

1994 Legacy GT
2001 Forester
2002 Impreza WRX
2005 Impreza WRX STI

Need parts?

Last edited by Subachouli; 02-05-2014 at 08:13 PM.