Thread: Oil Discussion
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2001, 10:22 PM
Invisible avatar
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Ron Mummert Send a message via Yahoo to Ron Mummert
Wink

OK - I've remained silent long enough. While you paradigm shifters, and would-be philosophers debate the merits of filter "A" vs. the effects of the flap of a butterfly's wings in Argentina, I will give you the final word on oil. You don't need it! That's right - It's just another OPEC/Texas/Alaskan conspiracy to get us to pour this slippery stuff down the tubes to line the pockets of the already insanely wealthy. Do you think the Rooskis, and Norwegians actually put oil in their aircraft engines, and expected them to turn over? No way! Oil simply gets too thick no matter what the corporate shills would have us believe about "viscosity", a word made up to dupe the masses. That's right, and do you know what I use in my SVX, and in all my cars that have gotten over 200K with nary a problem? Honey. Yes.... HONEY! Natures way of saying, "You're Lubed". Ever wonder why the honey bee is able to fly NON-STOP over 50 miles from its hive to its preferred grove of nectar and back again, loaded down with pollen, yet able to beat its wings at 50 thousand strokes per minute, without ever blowing a head gasket? And bumble bees, "Can't fly, too heavy", according to all laws of physics. I rest my case. Oh sure, your saying, this guy's insane. He's pouring quarts Sue-Bee down the spout. No, that would be silly. I know that! That's why I use the honey specially formulated by Norwegian chemists for internal combustion engines. Motor Honey! Sure, you've all seen it at Pep Boys, and turned your noses up at it, but it really works. And the best thing about it is that it's herbal, non-polluting, and mixes real well with gin! So... I hope you'll all appreciate me sharing this knowledge with you. Gotta go now & whip up a few cocktails. Tsu.

'92 stock semi-pristine ebony - 160K
'96 Grand Caravan - 240K
'01 Miata SE - 79K
'07 Chrysler Pacifica - 60k - future money pit.