View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Just Eric
Now...let me get this straight...It has everything it needs for a 5 speed swap except a clutch...it's fully loaded...and your using it for a parts car? Unless Im missing something here...wouldnt it be better sell the ls, and use the money for a clutch, and another parts car...and some other stuff? The touring package just makes the car feel so much less...cheap. Not only because there's real leather all over, but the steering is diffrent, the glass is tinted,the sunroof,..the security system, ect. ect.ect.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...156875964&rd=1 here it is, its a basket case. i got the car, palet full of parts, and trannys and a rear diff. i figure, once my ls blows the tranny maybe put the 5spd swap into that. atleast i know what ive got with that car because i drive it. if i get crazy ill put the leather gut in it and cd player. as far as the sunroof goes, my xt6 never had one so not like ill miss it.
The ls has a few options too like the 6speaker stereo, factory alarm, rear spoiler to name a few.

03 bmw 540i sport 6spd manual black (my baby)
03 mazda protege 5 blue stick
97 tahoe 2dr sport
88 hatch hi/lo w/7ft plow
66 olds 88 convertible