View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 10:34 PM
After 200, it's all the same.

Winning the Powerball could net you a lot of money

1. 2006 Black BMW M3 with a Garrett GT45 Turbo, Fluidyne Radiator, Spearco Stage 4 intercooler, turbo cams(knife edged) water injection, titanium retainers and valve springs, larger injectors, PFS fuel management system(stand alone), lower compression pistons and sleeves, and a ZEX direct port nitrous set up, Koni Ground control full coilover kit, Black Volk racing wheels, Falken tires, DTM wing, Wilwood six piston calipers all around, three piece drilled and slotted rotors, Exedy 6 puck clutch, converted GETRAG 6 speed transmission out of a JDM Supra, AC Schnitzer exhaust, UUC short shifter boosting at 40PSI, I think thats about it

2. 1969 Plum Crazy Plymouth 440 six pack Barracuda Convertible(yes they made a few, only car painted purple that a man can drive in without ridicule )

3. 2002 Titansilber Porsche GT 2 with over 600 hp to the ground

4. 2000 Pearl White Subaru B4 Blitzen with an EJ25 swap and all the goodies

5. 2006 Brimstone Metallic(House of Kolor specialty) Dodge Ram 3500 Dually Banks Powered Edition- Blowin' smoke and putting 500+hp and over 1000 lb ft of torque to the ground. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Greenpeace.

6. 1992 Pearl White Subaru SVX, Twin engine(front turbos on the front and supercharger in the back, I will make it work) Drag strip times of less than 8 seconds however possible. Fully gutted police outrunning Ma-Chine.

Not the most expensive line up, but that leaves plenty of room for mods and I'll have already owned the SVX.

Keith

1992 Pearly 187K and climbing (11-91) #964 *retired

1992 Pearl SVX 122500 miles #86 FASTAR THAN THE OLD ONE.*SOLD

Everytime I get into my car, it always reminds me that it has POWER