View Single Post
Old 11-12-2001, 10:06 AM
British Car Junky

Send a message via AIM to EveryShadeofBlue Send a message via Yahoo to EveryShadeofBlue
Sigh...

Well, folks, I have options, but none are really good. I refuse to fix this problem. I owe $3,500 on the car and I would gladly give it to someone if they'd pay off my loan. Tow it on out.

The dealer called again and said they found a used engine with 67K for $1,800!!!! Does anyone know the email address of the ebay engine guy?

What I'll probably do now is go new car shopping and roll the debt I owe on the SVX into a new car. It'll sit in my garage (Thank goodness I have one at my apartment complex) until I find someone willing to buy it for what I owe. I COULD also slowly start parting out things that I can take off. I have a new transmission in it, but I don't know anything about removing that nor do I have the tools. I have tons of new parts and the body is in beautiful shape, as well as all interior parts. I know I could do much better by that, but I don't have the time, space, or equipment.

I am heading down to the dealer later to negotiate. Maybe I can convince them to buy it off me. They can always use the parts, any sensible SVX owner in central florida comes to them since they are pretty good.

Jeff