Thread: Totaled
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 09:31 AM

Send a message via ICQ to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via AIM to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via Yahoo to ShiuludeSVX
Registered SVX
Re: Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwren View Post
I have posted on the site before the importance of always driving with the headlights on.

I have been wondering if you were driving with your headlights on?? Odds are that you were not.

I encourage everyone to do that simple thing. It certainly increases the odds that some nit-wit will notice that there is another vehicle in town!

We have a car that is lower than the average but headlights will show up real good. The HID lights take hardly any amps to keep on.

Everyone... Please... drive lighted and live!

Keith
I'm not so sure about that. I drive all the time with the lights up, since Beirut, and it seems like other drivers gravitate to me more than not. Sorta like Deer in the headlights.

This is true for all the cars I have driven with lights up for many years.
June '91 Claret LSL #1733, Enkei RS-5's x 16", Original Paint, accompanied by Beautifully speckeled Front Bumper, Sony Audio Components, Small Car Shift Kit, "How to" Hood Lifts {Perfect}, "15 Minute Suspension Mod"
Motorsport Floor Mats. Perma-Cool External T. Filter, New Front Axels {1/2008}. "Classic Radiators" unit "$36 coil alternative" and Tranny rebuild at 287k 8/2012

'05 Infinity G35 Coupe.
No Mods, 33K Miles