View Single Post
Old 10-29-2004, 12:24 PM
Poor College Racer

Send a message via AIM to drivemusicnow
Quote:
Originally posted by PA_SVX
Shadow, you are wise beyond your years. I have said to anyone who will listen that you can't trust kerry. He is married to one of the biggest outsourcer of jobs in America, but says that will stop under him. He has slashed intel and defense for years, but it will be different under him. He is for strong agressive defense, now he is not. He wants to tax the rich (but not himself) and somehow is going to increase domestic spending 500% without taxing the middle class. He voted to borrow capital from the social security surplus, but calls Bush an proponant of raiding the seniors. Bush survived, very well, 9/11 and did it with dignity and class. I'm confident gore wouldn't have. I have no doubt kerry would wilt under direct attack. Mrs. kerry wants us to be more like france {her words}. Enough said.
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!! THe worst Bush could do put us in the worst shape in MANy decades... and if you really think that bush only lies rarely.. You're oblivious.. he STILL claims that the Iraqi war had full justification... It doesn't.. plain and simple..
Yes Kerry has changed some opinions on things... have you? i know i've changed my opinion on abortion rather recently. and i still have no idea how you get class... or dignity out of Mr George W. Bush..
I don't like the two party system either.. i also don't like how much this country is NOT a democracy. but you have the ignorance of the masses to blame for most of this.

Kerry is for a very strong nation. however he also believes in not making rash judgements that cost our nation billions upon billions of dollars. think if bush had actually used some diplomacy before he went to war...

Shadow.. i agree security is important.. but considering bush has pretty much just over thrown two governments, one of which had NOTHING to do with our national security (don't even try the "but they COULD have arguement) .. umm doesn't seem like its that important to him either. Plus what happened to the WTC 10 years previously to 9/11?? national security has been around forever.. think cold war, cuban missile crisis.. pearl harbor.. come on.

Kerry will raise taxes.. but more so for the "rich" and supposed tax cuts for the middle class. You'd think bush would have more to say on this subject, as hes running up a HUGE bill over in Iraq

and YES we WERE making money faster than we spent it, such that in 10 years we would have had a surplus of 5 trillion dollars... look it up... and yes teh "anybody but bush" clan is pretty big.. notice the website below. but if theres really THAT many people who would rather take anyone in office over bush.. maybe he doesn't deserve respect that people try to give him

oh and the link worked for me... hmm and go to the "quiz" thing

another website.. MUCH more slanted towards teh Kerry side.. but still a lot of well researched points (nothing propaganda like) http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbuti...rhimanyway.com

Sorry about the length and "rantness" of this post.. didn't know this was such a conservative board.. and i'm at work..doing nothing...

97 Red SVX LSi clean
96 Black SVX LSi beater
90 Red Eclipse GSX track ho
99 Ford F250 work horse
My Locker