View Single Post
Old 10-29-2004, 10:12 AM
Poor College Racer

Send a message via AIM to drivemusicnow
Quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix_3737
the thrid party candidate ralph nadar is going to affect kerry the most because he is extremely liberal wich is on the far "left wing" wile kerry is not as liberal but still on the "left wing" meaning that the votes that go to ralph nadar would have probably gone to kerry if nadar was not running, meaning less votes for kerry

as for me i stand with bush, being a student i appreciate the fact that since hes been in office government spending on education has increased 50%...as for kerry he believes that the tax cuts should only be for the middle class and poor people when as for bush wants the tax cuts for everyone both rich and poor wich is the way it is supposed to be since everyone is supposed to be treated equal the way our government was founded

umm i tried to keep out but i can't... here goes.
first of all to the "bush is honest" thing... thats total BS... maybe people THINK hes too stupid to lie... but both party's make equally impossible claims. Second everyone needs to decide which issues they are important.... For ME its education, security, healthcare, and economy.. and frankly bush doesn't even talk about education other than his "no child left behind act" which WAS a good idea.. until he tried to keep going with it, even though theres not enough funding. (now it just punishes schools that can't get everyone to be at a certian level (great plan.. lets take money AWAY from the schools that really need it)) Kerry however, wants to help defer the cost of higher education.

healthcare is also a subject that bush avoids.
for all you people speaking about money issues... look up how much it costs every day we're in Iraq... look at how bush took a progected 10 year 5 Trillion dollar surplus into a 5 trillion dollar deficit.

oh.. and in the original statement basically says they're voting bush Just because of a liberally slanted media... how STUPID is that? why would anyone just vote out of spite.

I"m not a "Liberal" i AM however looking at issues that are important to me.. and deciding for myself.. i hope that you all do the same.. heres a good website that allows you to look at issues rather than candidates

http://www.presidentmatch.com

97 Red SVX LSi clean
96 Black SVX LSi beater
90 Red Eclipse GSX track ho
99 Ford F250 work horse
My Locker