View Single Post
Old 07-05-2003, 09:41 PM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
Unhappy Why have 230hp and AWD?

Because people are stupid. I was on my way home from my girlfriend's house when some ***hole decided that 55 in a 50 was not quite fast enough for him. He flashed me (multiple times) with his high beams and began to ride my bumper. I noticed that he was in an Accord (body kit?), ha. I took the turn to take the detour towards my house and he decided to follow me. I did not appreciate this very much so I gunned it up the hill through a country club. He was still following close, till I hit about 15mph. Then it was all over and the 230hp AWD quasi-sportscar destroyed the 165hp FWD family car. I would just like to point out that I do not condone racing, but if someone is following you do what you must to get rid of them. I do not see what the need was for the other driver's actions. I hope noone on this board is that uncivilized that they would be that much of an *** because someone is not going as fast as you think they should...ESPECIALLY when they're already technically speeding.

P.S. The engine does sound very sweet now that the silencer is removed, I'd recomend that everyone do the same. It's amazing how huge that thing was.

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300