Thread: I-club divided
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2002, 02:24 PM
SVX Black Belt Master

Quote:
Originally posted by FifthElement
From a psychological point of view, blowing off steam online is atleast a responsible method of venting.

It may ruin the tranquil atmosphere some would desire, but atleast these people are able to get their hostilities out in a non physical way, as opposed to bottling it all up and snapping one day at their home/work.

And now that they have split, there are now two forums for these people to go and fight with eachother. So if the fighting isn't very fulfilling in one forum, they could just go and register in the other and start up a similiar fight!
While that sounds mature and logical and everything, in actuality 'venting', whether physically, in-your-face, or on-line is merely 'practice', and practice makes perfect. People don't like to accept the view that 'A' leads to 'B' (I know there was a time when I'd didn't want to admit that possibility - "Oh no. Marijuana didn't lead to speed. I just happened to pick up the weed first. Heheh. ), but it usually does anyway. What I'm trying to say is: The more often we do something, the better we get at it. When we reach a plateau, the only way to 'improve' is to go to the next level.

(Not really wishing to start another flame war. )
'02 Black Sapphire Volvo V40, 133K - "Shadowfax"
'06 Triumph Tiger, 19K
'99 Suzuki DR350SE, 8.5K - "Geezer Killer"
<*}}}}>< ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ><{{{{*>