View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 09:12 PM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Re: 520 and tacoma narrows tolls (WA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycone View Post
Anyone got a Good To Go pass yet? Just wondering if I need to get the licenseplate one and if it looks weird and ugly. I guess eastcoasters' EZpassthingies wouldn't work through the titanium stuff in our windshields. I've been crossing the lake a couple of times a week for PT since my car accident, haven't been across the narrows or in 167's hot lanes. I assume I'd rather do the prepaid thing but it looks like there are several options, so I'm wondering what everyone else is doing.
Never had any issues with the zinc plating and my ez-pass. Also haven't had any issues using a GPS.

Have found that if you're using a radar detector, it can be kind of skittish depending on placement...

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap