View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 07:35 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: DC parking tickets!!! BAD PEOPLE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySVX View Post
That sucks Jerry. I had something similar, where I received a parking ticket via mail. I called the magistrate listed on the infraction, asked what kind of vehicle it was written up on. He said blue something or other. I said that plate is on a white excursion, and his meter-maid must have fat fingered when writing the number down. He appoligized and said he'd take care of it.

I got much more lucky than you it seems. How are plates linking cross state??? I'd call the judge who issued it, because that's rediculious. Stand behind your principals. They can try and take everything else, but those are ours alone.

I'm surprised they did it for credit thing, usually they issue an arrest warrent(passive) here at least. I agree about healthcare, they've screwed everything else up, and have complete clowns to manage stuff, nothing would get done right. And this is an INDEPENT and FREE nation! Lets NOT hand them even MORE control of our lives!!!

Some meter maid made an 'O' that looked like a 'D'. I have NEVER had my 47 Dodge street rod there! The tags EXPIRED in May,2006
I had turned them in in Sept 05.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry