View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 11:09 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
DC parking tickets!!! BAD PEOPLE!!

I recieved via USPS (2) tickets for parking in DC in late sept.
The tickets were issued to a honda. The tag was on my 47 Dodge pu, locked in the garage. Well they were on the Dodge until I turned them in to MVA 9-2005!
I mailed a reciept from Md MVA that stated that the tags were recieved, (2), I called MSP and reported the tags 'stolen' from MVA not me! I called MVA and had an investigator dig around. He said that that tag number was issued to a honda in Missouri!
He also confirmed that MY tags were turned in 4 years before the 'infraction.

From this day forward, MVA will recieve (4) tags, I will cut them in half before I give them up!

PS, I recieved a notice on monday, that "since I did not challenge one of the tickets, that I ADMIT GUILT and now owe an additional penalty!
And these clowns want to run HEALTHCARE!! They can't even read and write there!

UPDATE!!!!

The're BACK!! I have been turned into the collections MAFIA and my credit report KILLED because I didn't PAY those damned tickets!
The Maryland MVA Investigator called them today,(AGAIN) and told them that I didn't HAVE those tags!

They HUNG UP on HIM!

Now, since we ALL know how 'compassionate' Maryland's MVA people are, I have to give this guy CREDIT!! HE has spent HOURS on the phone TRYING to get this fixed!

It is now at the point that I have MORE time and money invested than the damned tickets are worth!!
The State of Md has more time and money invested than the ticket is worth.

I REFUSE to PAY the BOGUS tickets!!!
I just sent an e-mail to the HEAD guy! Next I'm going to the Mayor, (Got his e-mail too). I might have to ask obama to FIX a major problem next! He OWNES the city/Country, right?

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry