View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 07:14 AM
Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
You may feel that it is becoming more ridiculous what they are making... but believe me this is the ULTIMATE INSULT for muslims. Let me explain: In their belief, muslims are not allowed to generate pictures of Muhammad as we do with our Jesus Christ. Denmark made a huge mistake with what they did, first as the pics of Muhammad and second as insulting him more by those bombs they added. The muslims were furious (don't be surprised but I envy their commitment to their religion, unlike us ) and Denmark will surely witness now terrorists attacks especially that it refused to apologise to the muslim world.

Because of these cartoons, the embassy was set on fire over here, 150 cars were either beaten up or set on fire, police and military vehicules were burned, 7 fire department vehicules are trashed, Christians in fear from those extremists muslims attacks (thank God war civil war wasn't started again, our condition is highly "Flammable"), the result? 10 million dollars worth of damage.

death, destruction, and violence in the name of religion. see the irony?

as soon as those brainwashed sheep advance out of the middle ages and start to think for themselves, we'll all be better off.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)