View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 06:29 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Ok guys, here where I step in and explain to you all what is the real problem with muslims.

The WHOLE worldwide problem started with the Israely/Palestinians conflict in the Middle East. Israely's are Jews and Palestinians are muslims. Muslims had nothing against USA or the World before they started aiding the Israely's in their War against the Palestinians. I am living in a country with 18 different religions, I am Christian myslef and I don't like Muslims more than you do (we were in a civil war with muslims), but people must have some pity in their hearts to see what is happening in Palestine.

Isrealy's are murdering Palestinians with high tech weapons, and the palestinians are defending themselves with stones! Put yourselves instead of of those palestinians... what do you think? each day an average of 10-15 kids are dying with bullets... those guys are patriots defending their country, does it seem right ot you? USA is aiding Israely's getting those high tech weapons and some are HUMANITARIANLY forbidden!!!

So in the beginning USA is the muslims' ennemy, and after the Iraqy war and the interfierence of all worldwide countries, Muslims will be launching more and more terrorists attacks against the whole world. Please understand that they consider the muslim in Indonesia as their brother, they have no problem bounding with him... they consider their ennemy as the one outside from their religion and not the one from a different country.

You may feel that it is becoming more ridiculous what they are making... but believe me this is the ULTIMATE INSULT for muslims. Let me explain: In their belief, muslims are not allowed to generate pictures of Muhammad as we do with our Jesus Christ. Denmark made a huge mistake with what they did, first as the pics of Muhammad and second as insulting him more by those bombs they added. The muslims were furious (don't be surprised but I envy their commitment to their religion, unlike us ) and Denmark will surely witness now terrorists attacks especially that it refused to apologise to the muslim world.

Because of these cartoons, the embassy was set on fire over here, 150 cars were either beaten up or set on fire, police and military vehicules were burned, 7 fire department vehicules are trashed, Christians in fear from those extremists muslims attacks (thank God war civil war wasn't started again, our condition is highly "Flammable"), the result? 10 million dollars worth of damage.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4686536.stm

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.