View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 01:02 PM
Fight Eminent Domain Abuse!

Send a message via AIM to mohrds Send a message via Yahoo to mohrds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir
Normally I would have agreed with you on this, but rentacopper threatened to break the kid's arm as the kid was 'leaving'. I don't know what transpired before that, but that's what lit the gas in teh 'rebel' in teh dimwit. Also the way porky kept trying to goad the kid into some action was unprofessional.
I'm making a judgment call that the kids brought the camera because this wasn't their first time interacting with that guard. Mall cops are often juicy targets for unruly dimwits. They don't have the guts to take on a real cop, so they go after a "soft target".

I'm not saying skaters aren't unfairly criminalized regularly, but I will say that it is kids like this who perpetuate the stereotype and keep the rest of society against them.

Funniest thing is, those kids probably bought those boards and outfits at that mall.

"If you use a credit card to buy your rebel clothing, you're not a real rebel." - me

Doug
Black over Claret with 2.5" setback spoiler; 202,000 miles; Mods: B&M Cooler
1994 LSi (4/93)
Bordeaux Pearl; 198,000 miles; Mods: Weight reduction.

1969 Mustang GT Convertible
1970 Mustang Convertible
2000 Ford Excursion
Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua.

My Locker