View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 10:24 AM

I bought mine a week ago today and absolutely love it. ive owned 5 xt6's prior to getting an svx (although i do still have 2 of them). what kept me away so long was the fact that they didnt come in stick. blow your left shifting knee out and what better time to buy an automatic cant believe i waited this long

same as some of you, i bought the car sight unseen, having never driven or even sat in one before. i live in CT and saw this one on ebay in MD. i emailed the seller asked if they had a buy it now, he responded with a damn good deal. so i gave him a deposit right then and there. i did drive it b4 i gave them the rest of the money, it was his mothers car, she was almost in tears seeing it go i assured her "its in good hands now" as i loaded it on my trailer to start my 6.5 hr trek home. i loved looking in the rear-view in the van and seeing her sitting all pretty on the trailer behind me
so now i have my pearly new baby with 71k babied miles. may these svx/xt's live/run forever. (just add bondo)

03 bmw 540i sport 6spd manual black (my baby)
03 mazda protege 5 blue stick
97 tahoe 2dr sport
88 hatch hi/lo w/7ft plow
66 olds 88 convertible